With our flexibile plans.
No Missed Calls.
With Aptela Anywhere.
White paper: Is VoIP right for my business?
- Why traditional phone networks are not designed for small businesses
- How VoIP is changing the way small businesses do business
- Aptela's Top 5 productivity enhancing features
Call Sales Now!
frequently asked questions
Who is Aptela?
We're the leading provider of business-class phone service, answering the communication and collaboration needs of small business and mobile workers nationwide who seek a robust and easy-to-use solution. Our solution is extensible by design and easily integrated into the workflow of today's entrepreneurs and increasingly mobile workforce. Unlike traditional telephony that is tied to a physical location, Aptela's business phone system is delivered from the cloud and its features can be accessed-anywhere, anytime- through the Internet, traditional wire-line or mobile networks.
What is Aptela Business VoIP?
Our VoIP service, delivered via the Internet, makes traditional phone systems and service obsolete. With Aptela's VoIP service, any business with a quality broadband connection can enjoy a robust voice solution and make local and unlimited long-distance calls anywhere in the United States. Our VoIP service lets you:
- Establish a professional image and leverage 70+ features to power your business communications.
- Avoid a costly, on-premise phone system.
- Do away with phone system installation and maintenance charges.
- Reduce your monthly phone bills. Significantly.
Does Aptela VoIP replace my business phone system?
There are two answers to that question. Yes and no. Aptela can completely replace your current business phone system and provider. Or we can work with your existing system and provider. You can use a basic phone—either analog or wireless—to receive calls. However, with a basic handset, you will receive only the types of features you would get with a complex (and expensive) in-house PBX system.
Are you a completely mobile business? If so, we can provide an auto attendant that will give you a "big business" presence and powerful mobility capabilities, all at an affordable price.
- What kind of quality can I expect using a VoIP business phone system?
- How does Aptela’s business phone system compare with residential VoIP service?
- What makes Aptela different from other VoIP providers and business phone systems?
- How do I know if Aptela is a good fit for my business?
- How do I get started with Aptela’s Business VoIP?
- What software do I need to install?
- What do I need to use Aptela’s hosted VoIP service?
- How much Internet bandwidth do I need?
- Can I keep my existing phone number(s)?
- Do you have rollover numbers or ring groups?
- How many phone lines do I get?
- How much technical skill is required?
- Will my existing phone service be interrupted during Aptela installation?
- What support services are available?
- Will I have to sign a contract?
- What type of payment options will I have?
- What charges will be made to my credit card each month?
- Do I really need all of Aptela’s features?
- Do you support 911 services?
- Can I really take advantage of Aptela’s features if I’m on the road all the time?
- Can I forward calls to my mobile phone?
- Do you offer conferencing options?
- How do I check my voicemail messages?
- How can I learn more about Aptela features?
- What are the benefits of Aptela?
- Can I have my greetings professionally recorded?
- What is Remote Office?
- Does Aptela support extension dialing?